Professional Development Activities
This year,we celebrate our eighteenth year of providing information on disease prevention,education, and counseling to our community and we are proud of our history of serving as consultants to the media and social agencies on public health concerns in our community, as mentors to our newly-arrived colleagues, and as educators at our schools, churches, sports groups,and other community-based organizations.
DMA Programs and Services
For more than 12 years we have been providing the following programs and services
Medical Education through monthly conferences and annual symposiums which keeps our members and the community informed on disease prevention, anticipatory guidance, counseling and treatment of the most common illnesses affecting the New York city community.
Such as: annual picnic, sport events, etc. with the participation of other non-for profit organizations.
Other Membership Benefits:
- » USMLE preparation courses.
- » Computer training.
- » Health fairs.
- » DMA picture I.D.
- » Etc.
EDUCA is a program for the community directed by Co-chairman Dr. Roberto Moran, which educate through conferences in churches, schools, health fares, radio and tv programs.
Our members receive job opportunities in the medical field.
- » American Training School Medical profesionals
- » Global Psychiatry Services, PC
- » Washington Heights Urology, PC
- » Urgent Care Center
- » Acne Treatment Center | Dr. Ana Olivero
- » Pediatrics 2000 III PLLC
- » Colegio Medico Dominicano
- » Colegio Medico del Equador
- » Asociación Hispana de Profesionales de la Salud
- » National Hispanic Medical Asociation
- » Foundation for Healthy Hispanic Families
- » Cooperativa Nacional de Servicios multiples de los Medicos, inc.
- » Consulado General de la Republica Dominicana